Tyler ventured into the yoga scene to rehab nagging sport injuries caused from all the amazing outdoor activities the Jackson Hole area offers. His first several months in yoga were primarily therapeutic to nurse a lower back strain. After dedicating himself to healing his back, he began to feel rejuvenated and gained more flexibility both physically and mentally. By learning the fundamentals of yoga through therapeutic yoga, it laid down a rock solid foundation for transferring proper alignment into the faster paced vinyasa flow classes. In trying various styles of yoga, he eventually found his perfect match of breath & movement in Ashtanga Yoga.
What Tyler brings is a passion to grow the Ashtanga community in JH and make it accessible & enjoyable to all yogis. His practice is ever evolving working closely with Niki Sue Mueller and continues to study with David Garrigues, Louise Sanseau, Bekki Zalewski, Ainsle Mintz, and Adi Amar.
Off the mat Tyler is busy figuring out ways to tucker out his energetic malamute/lab dog named Bobby.
• 200 Hour Teacher Training at Inversion, Winter 2017, Jackson, WY
• 100 Hour David Garrigues Ashtanga Teacher Intensive, Fall 2016, Tempe, AZ
• Mary Obendorfer & Eddy Marks, Fall 2015 & 2016, Jackson, WY
• Tim Miller Ashtanga Workshop Summer 2016, Jackson, WY
• Bhavani Maki Yoga & Yoga Philosophy, Summer 2016, Jackson, WY
• Niki Sue Mueller Ashtanga Yoga, Spring 2016, Jackson,WY
• Eddie Modestinie Master Class for Yoga Backbends & Inversions, Spring 2016, Jackson, WY