Fall 100 Hr Hot Yoga Teacher Training
4 Weeks | 100 Hour
OCTOBER 18th – NOVEMBER 12th
* 68 class room hours + 30 hot classes (20 scheduled Hot 90 classes + 10 hot classes your pick)
Class Room Hours:
Wednesday 6pm – 9pm
Friday 6pm – 9pm
Saturday 11am – 2pm, 2:30 – 5pm
Sunday 11am – 2pm, 2:30 – 5pm
Hot 90 Scheduled Classes
Elly Garrett & Sarah Kline
Save $150 if enroll by 9/18
Future Training Dates TBA. Information on structure:
200 Hour Yoga Alliance Approved Teacher Training Course
Our 200 hour training will equip you with the ability, confidence, and structure to teach a Power or Flow class. We will be offering various workshops and advanced training Modules throughout the year if you want to study more extensively under one teacher, learn to teach different types of classes, want to dive deeper into anatomy or philosophy, and/or if you want to begin to build hours towards a 300 or 500 hour certification.
Whether you’d like to become a yoga instructor or simply create positive shifts in your life, we would love to support you in your journey.
Payment & Early Enrollment Perks
Once you reserve your spot in the training, you can count up to 15 classes toward your certification hours & get started on your required reading for the program.
Discount: take $150 off if you submit your $500 deposit one month before the start of the training
- Teaching techniques + Public speaking tools + Feedback as a growth tool
- Clear & Empowering Language for Communication
- Yoga philosophy: The Eight Limb Path + Yamas & Niyamas
- The History of yoga
- Pregnancy, modifications and contraindications
- Teaching a Private Class
- Business of yoga
- Ayurveda – the sister science of yoga
- Hands-on assisting and adjusting
- Postural alignment for safety & stability
- Reading + Journaling Yoga & The Path of the Urban Mystic by Darren Main
- 8 journal prompts provided by Teacher Training Lead
- 4 one-page essays
- What is yoga to you?
- Describe safely leading a student into & out of camel pose.
- Write about a personal experience with a yama or niyama that resonates with you.
- Who is Krishnamacharya?
- Observe 3 flow classes & write about your experience
- Attend 32 classes during training; 22 flow classes + 10 any Inversion class
- Take 3 classes outside of Inversion Yoga then journal about your experience
Through our training program you can expect to:
- Create a path toward manifesting the life you desire
- Grow more confident in public speaking
- Build a network of open-hearted yogis
- Get a better understanding of your overall wellness & health
- Transform your communication in your relationships
- Expand your yoga practice beyond the physical layer
- Learn to give back through the art of teaching yoga
- Hope Nartonis, facilitator: has led eight 200 hr Hot Power Fusion and Power Yoga programs under Corepower Yoga from 2013-2016. New to Jackson, she is bringing a wealth of knowledge, experience, structure, and material to our 200 hr course.
- Ariel Karass, Ohashiatsu, partner therapeutics, & hands-on adjustments
- Ariel Mann, asana, nutrition, yoga therapy
- Niki Sue Mueller, asana, mantra, philosophy, history, ethics
- Peter Blumenauer, anatomy, yoga therapy
- Sarah Kline, asana, pranayama, meditation, chakras, psychology
300 Hour Yoga Alliance Approved Teacher Training Course
Once you have your 200 Hour training you can take our Continuing Education Modules and Advanced Trainings to work towards becoming 500 Hour Certified. More info coming soon with upcoming courses and Advanced Training offerings.
Continuing Education Modules:
Mexico Retreat with Niki Sue and Louise in Baja in February
Guatemala Training with Sarah and Louise in April