- This event has passed.
Ayurvedic Use of Gemstones, Essential Oils, and Color: Part 3 of 3
January 29 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$40
Join Jordan Maxwell on January 29th from 5:30 – 7:30 pm to for the third part of her Ayurvedic workshop series: Ayurvedic Use of Gemstones, Essential Oils, and Color.
All aspects of matter are simply a manifestation of energy; Prana, the vital force of life that flows from the universal energy and materializes all forms of organic and inorganic life. Thus gems, essential oils, the reflection of colors and our environmental surroundings are all unique expressions of Prana that can be used to establish balance and healing for our own energetic beings.
Topics that will be covered:
- The energetic qualities, planetary association, and proper use of gemstones
- The use of colors and how that can bring balance and imbalance to our doshas, their energetic qualities, and planetary associations
- The various uses of essential oils to create energetic harmony and balance
- You will receive individual chakra assessment and learn how to perform this on others
- How to use gemstones, color, and essential oils to harmonize your chakras
$40 for 1 workshop, or all 3 parts for $100
**No pre-requisite class required but prior knowledge of Ayurveda is recommended.