- This event has passed.
Application of Doshic Theory for Self-Healing: Part 2 of 3
January 15 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$40
Join Jordan Maxwell on January 15th from 5:30 – 7:30 pm for an exploration of the Ayurvedic doshas.
Ayurveda is a timeless healing practice that has influenced all of the healing sciences. Understand the hallmark of Ayurveda, the doshas – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha, – and understand how to apply this theory toward your journey of self-healing.
Topics that will be covered:
- Principles that guide the tridoshic theory
- Attributes, functions, actions, balanced and imbalanced aspects of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
- Common symptoms of doshic imbalances
- Constitutional make-up and uniqueness (prakruti and vikruti)
- Assessment of constitution and imbalances
- Lifestyle and seasonal practices (dinacharya and ritucharya)
$40 for 1 workshop, or all 3 parts for $100
**No pre-requisite course required but prior knowledge of Ayurveda is recommended.